- Online donations via CrowdRise: www.crowdrise.com/burtoncommunitypark
- Checks should be written out to: Berkley School District fbo BCP
then mailed to:
Friends of Burton Community Park
Huntington Woods, MI 48070
- Levels: Donations to the Burton Community Park at each of these levels will be recognized on the DONOR WALL and cover the cost of the following:
- CANOPY SPONSOR – $50,000 Elements such as one of the custom play structures, three or more large elements such as a rock climbing wall and the perimeter landscaping.
- TRUNK SPONSOR – $25,000 Critical elements like the ball/donation wall, two cool climbers, the professional fees, and the various surfacing needs.
- LEAF DONOR – $10,000 Components such as a web climber, banks of swings, eight benches, four tables and a large spinner.
- BRANCH SPONSOR – $5,000 Important components like three fitness elements, three basketball goals and ten deciduous trees.
- ROOT SPONSOR – $2,500 The cost of the see saw, three spinning elements, and necessary items like the survey and concrete under our outdoor classroom and pavilion.
- TWIG SPONSOR- $1,000 Smaller but mighty elements that encourage fitness such as chin-up bars and a balance beam.
- SEED SPONSOR – $500 Can be combined with others to purchase components critical to fun and creative play.
Email questions/comments to: BCPFriends@gmail.com